Last month, however, the German Lotto was removed and replaced with the much larger pan-european lottery, the Euro Jackpot draw. Unlike the German Lotto which had an average jackpot of 4 or 5 million euros per draw, the Euro Jackpot offers a minimum of EUR 10 million every Friday. It can also grow to a maximum of EUR 90 million before the jackpot prize is rolled down to its 11 lower division prize tiers.
Being pari-mutuel, Euro Jackpot gives more opportunities for lower division prize winners to bring home a larger share of the prize. This spells good news for TBS fans – whether they're joining the group play or individual play.
The Billionaire Series is undoubtedly the biggest and most exciting lottery offering available in the world today. You play every single draw of eight of the world’s biggest lotteries for your share of at least US$15,860,476,172. This is the MINIMUM amount paid out by these 8 giant Lottos each year.
- Euro Millions can roll over time and again until the jackpot reaches €190 million. The largest first prize on record is EUR 185 Million won in July 2011.
- The UK National Lottery will pay out over £1.9 Billion in tax- free cash prizes this year.
- The biggest Italian Superenalotto Jackpot was EURO 177,729,044.00 on October 30th, 2010.
- With winning odds of 1 in 9, and a total cash payout reaching over $2 Billion every year, the Japan Jumbo Draw is undoubtedly the richest Lottery draw in Asia.
- Mega Millions holds the record for the largest Lottery Jackpot ever paid in the United States: US$656 Million in March 2012!
- The record American Powerball Jackpot won in February 2006 was $365 MIllion and Jackpots are expected to exceed USD500 Million this year!
- The biggest Australian Lottery (Saturday Draw) jackpot on record is A$47.9 Million won in April 2008.
- The EuroJackpot lottery, has some of the best winning odds and a truly exciting 12-tier prize winning chart. Jackpots start at Eur 10 Million and can reach up to Eur 90 Million in a single draw!
Playing every single draw of these 8 lotteries would normally cost a small fortune. However, with the Billionaire Series, you can minimize the cost by playing in a group of 10 or 30 shares. Because the entry cost is shared among your Group's members, you can multiply your chances of winning a big share of billions in cash prizes by playing all these lottery draws --- for much less!